1.Cardiovascular Disease
2.Depression
3.Insomnia
4.Stress & Fatigue
5.Weak Immune System
   & Inflammation
6.Excess Weight & Water
  Retention
7.Digestion & Elimination
   Problems
8.Unhealthy Looking Skin
   & Accelerated Aging
9.Lack of Mental Clarity
10.Uncontrollable,
    Undesirable Food     Cravings

Get answers to your health questions & concerns
Hear what others are saying and doing to improve their Health

Eloise offers a range of
personal coaching

Learn about my life
coaching and consulting
services call today to
see if this service is right
for your?
1+(303) 554-0453

15 Reasons to Add More Raw Food to your Dietary Health Plan

1. Live or Raw food is rich in food enzymes and essential nutrients required for vitality and longevity. Many of these essential nutrients and enzymes are destroyed by heat, light, oxygen, conventional farming methods and common food manufacturing processes.

2. Food enzymes, which have not been destroyed, pre-digest your food in the upper part of your stomach promoting digestion and the assimilation of nutrients.

3. There are approximately 10-150 trillion cells in the human body. No one knows the exact number for sure. We do know that each and every cell is completely dependent on the digestive system for nutrients to maintain health, life and energy for cellular activity including cellular reproduction.

4. When food is in a pre-digested form, it eases the burden of the pancreas and the entire digestive system. The pancreas does not have to manufacture & supply the digestive enzymes to digest and assimilate the food. Over-working the pancreas, several times a day, causes it to swell, sometimes twice its normal size, which contributes to pancreatic and digestive system malfunction.

5. Digestion and assimilation of nutrients is a big job. When over-processed foods are continually consumed, digestion can use up to 80% of our valuable energy. This leaves only 20% of our total energy for cleansing, rejuvenation, fighting invading organisms and living our busy lives.

6. When we consume live or raw food, our body uses approximately 20% of its valuable energy in the process of digestion and assimilation of nutrients. This leaves us with 80% of our energy for cleansing, rejuvenation, fighting invading organisms and living our busy lives with a surplus of energy!

7. In Chinese medicine there is a theory that we all inherit a finite amount of energy at birth from our parents. This is known as “Jing.” Another way to perceive Jing is our enzyme capacity, which represents our energy for life.

8. Enzymes keep you young and sexy! Enzymes, which are proteins, comprised of amino acid chains, are required to produce pheromones that attract the opposite sex and generate sexual electricity. Enzymes are essential for the act of sex. They are the energetic drive for sperm travel and penetration into the ovum. Another enzyme is responsible for closing the door so more spermatozoa cannot enter. The magic of birth happens with enzymes. A new child can not be created without nutrients and enzymes.

9. Enzymes are catalysts that cannot function without nutrients, which act as co-factors. When we eat toxic empty anti-foods we deplete our natural inheritance of enzyme reserves. Our body must supply the required enzymes and nutrients to process the anti-food.

10. Live food provides nutrients that support enzyme activity including building new cells and tissues. Every minute your body makes 1 billion new cells. You have a completely new body every seven years, all due to nutrients and enzymes.

11. Live food provides nutrients that support enzyme activity which is required for monitoring and destroying invading pathogens, infections, carcinogens and tumors. Without nutrients and enzymes we have no immune system, no protection.

12. Enzymes and nutrients are required for every function in the body including blinking an eye, moving a hand, speaking a word or sentence, thinking a thought or sharing love. Enzymes are the spark of life and without them life would cease and you would drop dead.

13. Enzymes are proteins made from amino acids. Tryptophan is an essential amino acid, which means your body cannot manufacture it. You must get it from a food source. Tryptophan is required for proper sleep patterns, appetite regulation and mood elevation. Metabolizing tryptophan requires B6, which is unstable in the presence of heat, processing and light. Many people who are deficient in B6 may be experiencing disrupted sleep patterns, excessive hunger and depression, because they do not have enough B6. Recent research has indicated that tryptophan itself may potentially be heat sensitive. Tryptophan is a precursor to the hormone serotonin, which keeps us happy. B6 is required in over 100 enzymes involved in protein metabolism. B6 is found in raw garlic, bananas, spinach, red bell peppers and cruciferous vegetables.

14. Lysine, is an essential amino acid. Lysine is heat sensitive and easily destroyed by processing. It is required in the formulation of over 20 different hormones that regulate normal body function. Lysine is found in raw chia seeds, hemp protein powder, hemp nut seeds, bee pollen, sprouted quinoa and amaranth and raw cheese.

15. Raw Live food provides many phytonutrients that function as antioxidants which protect us from free radical damage created both internally, through metabolic processes or externally through environmental toxic exposure. Live food detoxifies the body on a daily basis, keeping us strong healthy and smart!

  • June 26th, Austin, TX
  • July 16th, Boulder, CO
  • July 23rd, Sebastapol, CA
  • Aug 6th, Boulder, CO
Speak
To A
Nutritionist
Call today for an
appointment with one of
our nutritionist
1+(303) 554-0453
Questions? Call us at
1+(303) 554-0453
We're here to listen and help!